I received news that many of you want to read “Stolen” via the iBookstore. So here’s the deal:
Last week, I was confirmed by Smashwords that “Stolen” was approved and sent to Apple. However, Apple can take up to a week send any novel to its store. Apparently, they ship each shipment on Thursdays and Fridays.
So, the sequel should be available THIS Friday ( or Thursday).
But who wants to wait that long? So, here’s a loophole:
- Go to the app store, via your iPhone/iPad
- Search for Stanza and Download the app.
- Open Stanza and click on “Get Books” (located at the bottom of the screen). Click also on “Catalog” (located at the top of the screen)
- Now you should be on the “Bookstores” page. Tap on “Smashwords“
- At the top of the page, there’s a magnifying glass, click on it and a search option should appear.
- Search for “Stolen Merrill“
- Click on the book and you should be on the “Stolen” book page
- At the top-right of the screen, you should be able to click on “Download“. Click on the button.
- Once the download is finished, you can read it right away or view it at a later time in your library!
I hope this helps! If anyone has any questions or if this worked for you, let me know!
Don’t forget to give me some feedback! I would love to hear from you guys!